”We” or “Us” means the company SPCB UK Limited.
The “Website” means "spcb.co.uk" "mosskillers.co.uk" "mosskillers.com" "moss-killers.co.uk", "moss-killers.com", "originaltouch.co.uk", "originaltouch.com" or any subsequent URL or any other branch of the Websites owned and operated by SPCB UK Limited.
“Customer” or “You” means the person or company who accesses and uses this Website.
”Personal Information” means the details provided by you on registration or by completing the order form.
"Product" or "Goods" means any product offered for sale by SPCB UK Limited via the website.
”Conditions” means these Terms and Conditions applicable to the use of this Website or to the relationship with us when placing an order via this Website.
"United Kingdom" means England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland.
We are committed to both respecting and protecting the information you give us and of your privacy. This policy, and others within our TERMS & CONDITIONS, sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed and held by us. Please do try to read the following words carefully and to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For your information, the person responsible for our data protection is Mr Lee Ford who can be contacted via our CONTACT US page.
The Website may contain links to and from other websites. If you follow any links to these websites you must be aware that they will have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- We may keep a record of any written correspondence from you to assist us with future correspondence with you.
- We will not keep a recording of any telephone conversations for training or any other purpose but we may need to make a written note for reference in future communication with you.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website which will include information at the time of registering, subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website.
- Details of transactions that you carry out through the Website and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- In order that we can monitor and improve the Website, we may gather
certain information about you when you use it, including details of your
domain name, IP address, operating system, browser, version, cookie
details (see below) and the website that you visited prior to our site.
This is anonymous aggregated data.
We are committed to protecting your Personal Information as well as ensuring that your visit to our Website is as safe and enjoyable as possible.
Are Cookies Safe? Yes. The stored information is safe and anonymous. Session cookies only last for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close your browser. These cookies support basic functionality such as navigating from page to page and supporting website security. They contain no personal information that can be used to identify you. Persistent cookies last beyond your session to ensure that you have a better experience when you return to the site. These cookies also allow a company to understand how visitors arrive at the website. Upon revisiting a site that employs cookies, the computer server will recognise the cookie, providing information about your last visit
to provide the best possible standard of service to our customers. In
the modern world, most web browsers automatically accept cookies, though
you do not have to. The 'help' portion of your toolbar, on most
browsers, will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new
cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new
cookie or how to disable cookies altogether. Please remember that by
disabling cookies you may not be able to place an order or use certain
functions on this Website.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a
destination within the European Economic Area (EEA). It may also be
processed by staff operating within the EEA who work for us or for one
of our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, amongst other things,
the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details or
the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data,
you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We will take all
steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely
Where you have elected to receive or have chosen a password which gives you access to certain parts of the Website, it is your responsibility to keep this password confidential. We ask that you do not share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we can't guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website therefore any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use procedures and security measures to try and prevent unauthorised access. We take on-line security very seriously. Our website is registered with a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate to encrypt data transmissions. You can click on the padlock to the left of the URL to view information on our certificate.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- We use the Personal Information that we collect from you via email, order or form to respond to your enquiry or order.
- Your Personal Information may be disclosed to other parties within our organisation and to reputable third parties, such as a courier, to enable us to process your order efficiently. We require all such third parties to treat your personal information as fully confidential and to fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place.
- We do not release your Personal Information to any company outside of our organisation for mailing or marketing purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts between you and us.
- Any information you provide to us is not shared with any third party unless essential to the order and delivery process.
- To ensure that our Website is presented in the most effective way for you and for your computer/browser.
- Occasionally and if requested we may use your Personal Information to identify personal preferences and match your needs with relevant products and to send you our brochure material or product updates, events and new products.
- To notify you about changes to our website and services.
- This policy only applies to Websites hosted at and comprising part of our service and not to the companies, individuals, organisations or other websites to which there may be links.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our and other agreements or to protect the rights, property or safety of SPCB (UK) Limited or our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies, organisations or police for the purpose of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction.
We will not pass your information to any other party or organisation and you have the right not to receive promotional emails or mailings from us. Should you decide that you do not want to receive copies of our NEWSLETTER or any information regarding products or services that may be of interest to you based upon your purchase history then you can unsubscribe at any time either by following the appropriate link or my contacting us at email@example.com and we will remove you from our mailing list within 24 hours. Please note that you will only be sent information if you have chosen to receive it.
ACCESS TO INFORMATIONYou are entitled to see any information that we hold about you. You can request an email of all your information but it may be subject to a £10.00 charge to cover our administration costs.
Should you have any questions regarding this policy then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org