Cleaner Compression Sprayer - 10 litre - Alkaline
Professional quality compression sprayer with EPDM seals for alkaline, neutral & mild acidic chemical solutionsRead More
This 10-litre compression sprayer is specifically designed for the application of a wide range of chemical products normally used by cleaning professionals for an extensive range of applications. The specialist EPDM seals and internal parts are designed to withstand most chemical solutions with a pH range between 7-14 although we do recommend, for very aggressive chemicals, that you check the sprayer compatibility.
The sprayer is supplied with a 2-metre hose and the textured plastic lever handle has an integral filter and the 50cm spray wand is fitted with a flat jet nozzle that can be rotated around 360o helping you to reach into most areas.
The spray wand can be extended by a further 45cm with our Cleaner Extension Lance. You can also adapt your sprayer to connect to an air compressor and have a constant supply of air without having to compress the tank yourself with our Compressed Air Handle.
To make purchasing different items a little easier we have put together some of the most popular items into bundles for you:
- Option A - Cleaner sprayer
- Option B - Cleaner sprayer, 5.4-metre telescopic lance & connector
- Tank Working Capacity - 10-litres
- Total Tank Capacity - 12.5-litres
- Minimum Tank Ullage - 2.5-litres
- Maximum Working Pressure - 3 bar
- Unit Weight - 2.9 kg
- Tank Construction - polyethylene
- Carried by a shoulder strap
- Recommended pH Range - 7-14
- Nozzle Supplied - Flat jet (we offer a full range of nozzles and inserts)
- Lance - 500mm
- Hose - 2-metres
- Pump - Plastic with coated steel piston rod
- Seals - EPDM (Ethylen-Propylen-Dien-rubber which is a terpolymer rubber) It is resistant to solvents and is mainly resistant to base products (alkalines). Generally, EPDM does not have a high resistance to polycarbon based oils and to fuels.
For a guide as to some of the chemicals that this sprayer can be used with we have produced a Chemical Compatibility page for this and other sprayers within our range.
You state that the sprayer will handle pH 7-14 but then say that we should check compatibility. Why?
The Cleaner sprayer is fitted with EPDM seals and has a coated steel piston rod which are all designed to work with chemical solutions within the pH range of 7-14 however the pH of a product is not the whole story when it comes to compatibility. Some alkalines, oils and solvents can react in ways that would be detrimental to the sprayer so, if you are uncertain as to the compatibility of a product then just contact us and we will check which of the sprayers within our range would be the ideal unit should this Cleaner sprayer not be compatible.
Can I use this sprayer with your 5.4 metre or 3.2 metre telescopic lances?
This Cleaner sprayer is compatible with those telescopic lances and will connect to them via our Sprayer Flexible Connecting Hose however these telescopic lances are designed to work, long-term, with pH neutral products. So, if you want to use an extension lance when using alkaline solutions then we have our Sprayer Extension Cleaner Range - 0.45 meter. If you do want to use the longer telescopic lances then be aware that they will not last forever as the seals will gradually be broken down by the alkaline solution.