Netphos HP - 23kg
NETPHOS HP phosphating degreaser that has been designed to perform simultaneous degreasing and amorphous phosphating in either the vapor phase of treatment, so in a degreasing tunnel, or by immersion in a degreasing tank.
NETPHOS HP has the advantage, over many phosphating products, of being able to be used simultaneously with a variation of many different metal types including ferrous, light alloys, galvanized, electrogalvanized or stainless steel.
- Appearance - Liquid
- pH at 1% - 3.1
- Density at 20oC - 1.10
- Concentration - 0.8% - 2% if used in tunnel or pressure washer
- 2% - 6% if used in dip tank
- Temperature - 50oC - 70oC in tunnel or pressure washer
- 30oC - 50oC in dip tank
- Treatment Time - 1 - 2 minutes in tunnel or pressure washer
- 2 - 8 minutes in dip tank
- Spray Pressure - 1.5 - 4 bar in a tunnel
- 80 - 120 bar with a pressure washer
- Rinsing - do not rinse after using Netphos HP unless using with a powder finish
NETPHOS HP can be reinforced for degreasing by adding PRONET TS4
You may also be interested in...